Me Me Me....

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Talking to a Mannequin?

well everyone including me knows that I'm no Tom Cruise...but still for some reason I've had quite a few "admirers"...I've been asked umpteen number of times by known/unknown people "Do you work out?"...well I do, occassionally...but for god's sake, it has got nothing to do with the few extra pounds I have...few people even went to the extent of advising me "You should do modelling"...well I wonder what products I'll sell!
As it goes with the nicknames there is also a long list of "people-I'm-compared-with"...but the weirdest comparison ever was with a "Mannequin"...a non-living thing!...may be it has got something to do with my somewhat chiseled face...but still, a mannequin!!!...next one on the list is Jacques Kallis...this is the oldest of those I remember...well apart from the broad shoulders I have, I would say, not even remotely! then comes Milind Soman....this one is highly embarrassing, for both!...hope he hasn't burnt himself alive...next...Vivek Oberoi...hope this one was true...well I do have equally messy hair...but otherwise no chance!...one more....Abdul Razzaq...this is the latest entry....and I hate it..I mean who wants to look like Abdul Razzaq?...anyway...thanks guys for all this but I'm rather embarrassed than pleased!

2 Comments:

  • He he ... I guess I have been luckier in that regard then. Superman and V.D.Savarkar are preferable over any of those :P:P

    By Blogger Atul, at 12:36 AM  

  • Me too ... Pete Sampras is better than Abdul Razzaq !!!

    By Blogger Gaurav, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home